It’s the start of the great holiday season and the roads have been crammed with traffic since Thursday night. If you are one of the lucky folks that have the next fortnight off – may the sun continue to shine and enjoy your holiday.
This Easter has been made even more special with the Royal Wedding in just under two weeks time. We will be getting out the bunting and celebrating in style here in Hereford. I’m sure that the Earl Grey cocktail recipe that we spotted in The Telegraph last weekend will bring our street party to life! It combines two of our favourite ingredients here in Trumpers Tea HQ – tea and gin!
Do send us any other recipes that you may have to keep the party going.
Earl Grey Cocktails…
– steep 4 teaspoons of Trumpers Earl Grey in 200ml of boiling water for 4 minutes.
– add 50g of granulated sugar whilst still hot and stir until dissolved.
– fill up to 500ml with cold water and refrigerate of at least an hour.
– add gin to taste, lemon juice and plenty of ice.
– serve in a beautiful china teacup with a pinch of saffron – enjoy!